Leaders are learners…come learn with us! Keep up to date with the latest in leading edge safety and performance management from the comfort of your office.
- • What workplace happiness has to do with workplace safety and health
- • How workplace morale can impact incidents, absenteeism and more
- • Why workplace happiness is a prescription for mental wellness, reduced harassment and better communication
- • The science behind happiness as a leading indicator of workplace safety, health and wellness
- • Simple tips and strategies to implement in your workplace immediately… and more!
DATE: January 30, 2020 TIME: 11am CST
Register by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/2rVFjgM
- • Every employers responsibility to ensure the safety of workers working alone or in isolation
- • How workers can be working alone even when other people are nearby
- • The elements of an effective working alone program
- • Ways to effectively manage the working alone dilemma… and more!
DATE: February 25, 2020 TIME: 1pm CST
Register by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/37zEKZb
“We told them and we told them over again! We spend thousands of dollars on our safety program! How could he be so stupid? He knew the safety procedures and that he was not authorized to operate the equipment like that. On top of it all, we’re behind on the project… and now we have to deal with this!”
Sound familiar? With modern safety management the hierarchy of controls and other technological advances have afforded some level of risk management, yet safety culture continues to be an ongoing source of frustration for most organizations. We fail to consider the fact that at the root of it all is human behaviour. And behind the human behaviour is the (mostly) unconscious neural processes in the brain that are driving behavior. Join the webinar as we share key findings from neuroscience, that once understood will help you create and sustain lasting change in your safety culture and drive performance and results.
DATE: March 31, 2020 TIME: 1pm CST
Register by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/38hZRj8
The focus on Workplace Safety is not going away; in fact, its ever in the focus of regulators, clients and employees alike. Compliance management is not only in-effective, it’s a golden opportunity lost to create more value for the stakeholders in your organization. At the end of the day, losses due to injury, illness and property damage are paid from a company’s profits. This session will share the learnings of working with 100’s of businesses and the practical ways you can leverage safety management for better business performance. It will also include an update on the safety climate in Canada and relevant changes you need to know about.
DATE: April 14, 2020 TIME: 1pm CST
Register by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/2QQMVKz
THE WEBINARS ARE FREE AND SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 100.
P.S. Feel free to share these links with your friends and colleagues.