1Life Workplace Safety Solutions is a dedicated group of Safety Professionals, Software Programmers, and support team, passionate about sending workers home safe at the end of the day while supporting employers to increased efficiency and profits. We collaborate with a diverse client base to develop and continuously enhance powerful web and mobile applications that increase overall workplace safety risk management while driving down time, administration and compliance costs. 1Life was founded in 2009 by President and CEO, Theo Heineman, CRSP, CHSC, B.Sc.Ag.
Learn more about Theo.
1Life launched its first software product in 2010, mySafetyAssistant, to help small – mid-sized businesses efficiently and cost effectively develop, implement and sustain a quality safety management system. In 2017 mobile was launched for IOS and Android providing the next generation of “simpler, easier” workplace safety management. Not only do workers and managers have instant access to their workplace safety program on their smart devices, it provides real time management, increases accountability, and builds safety culture. It dramatically reduces administrative costs and has huge environmental impact by virtually eliminating paper.
In continuous collaboration with real world clients and our safety professionals, the development team releases new product features every week.
- To have an impact on sending workers home to their families safe and healthy at the end of every workday.
- To support entrepreneurs in creating profitable and sustainable businesses.
- To increase risk management and reduce overall costs.
- To foster reverence for one’s own life and the lives of others.
Located at 280 Stradbrook Ave, Winnipeg, MB Contact Us
1Life Community Involvement
Giving back is a core value of 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions.
Just some of the organizations we support:
For many years, 1Life has been involved with Habitat for Humanity, conducting free training, providing on site safety inspections and consultations, and assisting with the continuous improvement of their safety management system.
In 2006, President, Theo Heineman volunteered for 12 months in the role of Assistant Safety Manager, Marine Operations at the global headquarters of Mercy Ships as the. Mercy Ships is an international humanitarian relief agency that delivers world class hospital care to the poorest nations of the world through a fleet of hospital ships.
The team at 1Life currently holds many volunteer positions including:
- • President’s Advisory Committee: Skills and Workforce Manitoba Chamber of Commerce
- • Winnipeg Executives Association Board of Directors
- • Electrical Association of Manitoba Board of Directors
- • Better Business Bureau of Manitoba and North Western Ontario Board of Directors
- • WCB Advisory Committee for the Future State of Workplace Illness and Injury Prevention in Manitoba
- • Canadian Society of Safety Engineers, Manitoba Chapter Executive
- • Toastmasters International
- • Habitat for Humanity
- • Winnipeg Harvest
To learn more about Mercy Ships, visit http://www.mercyships.org
To learn more about Habitat for Humanity, visit http://www.habitat.mb.ca
To learn more about Winnipeg Harvest, visit http://winnipegharvest.org/