Making a Form Template Private
There are certain forms that are sensitive in nature (Record of Enforcement & Disciplinary Action, Incident Report, etc) and should not be visible to all Supervisors in the company.
Watch Step by Step Directions
Step by Step Directions to Make a Form Template Private
- Click on “Forms” in the main menu
- Click on “My Form Templates”
- Search for a specific form that you want to make private.
- Click on the name of the form to edit it
Once you have the form opened that you want to edit you need to:
- Click on the toggle “Set Template As Private” so that the word “On” is green
- Click on Save and you are done
Going forward, all instances of this form that are created will be “private” and have limited visibility.