myConctractorManager Enabling Flash
If you are trying to use myContractorManager you need to install and enable Flash from Adobe. If you see the following error message, then flash is not ready to use. Below are the steps for myConctractorManager Enabling Flash.[divider size=”15px”]
To enable Flash for myContractorManager
- open your Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/content in the address bar, then press enter
- In the search box enter flash
- Click on the settings area where flash is located
Updating Flash Settings
Click on the section that is labeled “Flash”.[divider size=”15px”]
- Next under the section called “Allow”, click on the “Add” link.
- In the box that pops up you will need to enter [*.]app.mysafetyassistant.ca
- Click the Add Button
Open up a new tab and go back to myContractorManager and the error message should no longer be there.