myConctractorManager Enabling Flash
If you are trying to use myContractorManager you need to install and enable Flash from Adobe. If you see the following error message, then flash is not ready to use. Below are the steps for myConctractorManager Enabling Flash.
To enable Flash for myContractorManager
- open your Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/content in the address bar, then press enter
- In the search box enter flash
- Click on the settings area where flash is located
Updating Flash SettingsClick on the section that is labeled “Flash”.
- Next under the section called “Allow”, click on the “Add” link.
- In the box that pops up you will need to enter [*.]app.mysafetyassistant.ca
- Click the Add Button