Course Length: 1.5h — 2h
Course Cost: $25 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires Hearing and Noise Training?
All workers exposed in excess of 85dBA must be provided hearing and noise training by the employer.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • Hearing protection requirements under the Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Regulation
- • Decibels, and what levels are harmful to your hearing
- • Auditory and non-auditory health effects of exposure to excessive noise levels
- • Noise prevention techniques
- • The different types and proper use of hearing protection
- • Documentation
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!