Course Length: 1h
Course Cost: $25 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires Safety Orientation Training?
All employees must be provided with a Workplace Safety and Health Orientation prior to starting work. This training program is extremely valuable for communicating to new and returning workers their rights and responsibilities and providing evidence that they understand them.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • Safety Definitions
- • The REAL COST of a workplace incidents
- • The Internal Responsibility System; Responsibilities of the various workplace parties
- • How to report concerns and the right to refuse dangerous work
- • Importance of reporting hazards, near misses and incidents
- • Purpose and function of your Workplace Safety & Health Committee or Representative
- • Requirements for Personal Protective Equipment
- • Requirements for working with hazardous materials (WHMIS)
- • Basic emergency procedures
- • Requirements for training in safe work procedures
- • Basic safety rules
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!