Course Length: 1h — 1.5h
Course Cost: $25 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires Working Alone or in Isolation Awareness Training?
While serious incidents involving lone workers are not very common, the consequences can be severe because of the difficulty lone workers face while trying to summon emergency assistance.
The Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Regulations place strict requirements for the many aspects of working alone or in isolation. These requirements include the necessity for risk assessments, control measures, and training of workers.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • Why people who work alone or in isolation tend to be more vulnerable than other workers
- • Why its important to have a plan if you work alone or in isolation
- • The responsibilities of employers, supervisors and workers in the working alone system
- • The necessity of being involved and following through on the safe work practices and procedures your employer has developed for working alone or in isolation
- • The importance of working together with your employer to assess Working Alone Risks and develop Safe Work Plans
- • Why ensuring safety while working alone or in isolation is important to you and your family
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!