Course Length: 0.5h — 1h
Course Cost: $25 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires Harassment and Respectful Workplace Training?
In Manitoba all employers must develop, communicate and ensure employees comply with their Harassment Prevention Policy. This harassment and respectful workplace training program is designed to help all workplace parties understand their responsibilities to contribute to a harassment free workplace.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • What is and what is not harassment
- • The cost and effects of harassment in the workplace
- • The requirements and responsibilities of employers, supervisors and workers under Manitoba Workplace Safety & Health Legislation with respect to workplace harassment
- • What to do if you or someone else is being harassed
- • Communication tips to help manage or reduce the incidence of harassment
- • Why workplace harassment should be everyone’s responsibility
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!