Course Length: 3h — 4h
Course Cost: $50 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires Workplace Safety & Health Committee Essentials Training?
As per Manitoba Workplace Safety Legislation, all Workplace Safety and Health Committee members and representatives must be trained in their duties.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • The importance of Workplace Safety & Health Committees and Representatives
- • The Internal Responsibility System; Responsibilities of the various workplace parties
- • Duties of Workplace Safety & Health Committees and Representatives
- • How to participate in the work refusal process
- • Hazard identification, assessment and control
- • Regular workplace inspections
- • How to set up your Committee and run effective meetings
- • Requirements for communication and documentation
Important Note: To be able to perform their duties as Workplace Safety and Health Committee members it is highly recommended that all Committee members are also provided with Workplace Inspections and Hazard Awareness Training.
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!