Course Length: 2h
Course Cost: $50 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires Prime Contractor Essential Training?
In Manitoba A Prime Contractor is required on a construction project in Manitoba when ever more than one employer or self-employed person is involved in work at the construction project site at the same time.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • What is Sub-Contractor Management
- • The relationship between Safety Management and Project Management
- • The roles and responsibilities of Prime Contractors
- • The requirements and implications of Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health legislation with respect to Prime Contractors
- • Standards for pre-job safety evaluations, hazard assessments and documentation
- • How to create a due diligence defense as a Prime Contractor
- • And more!
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!