Course Length: 1.5h — 2h
Course Cost: $25 *Bulk Pricing Available
Who Requires WHMIS 2015 GHS Training?
All employees who work with or in the vicinity of hazardous, controlled or restricted consumer products.
Course content is specific to the requirements of Manitoba workplace safety & health legislation and includes:
- • Overview of Workplace Safety and Health legislation as it relates to hazardous, controlled or restricted consumer products
- • Responsibilities of Employers, Supervisors and Workers
- • Why WHMIS training is critical to workplace safety
- • New legislative updates / changes
- • Material Safety Data Sheets / Safety Data Sheets
- • Training requirements
Questions? We have answers.
You don’t learn everything by reading safety regulations. So if you have questions about 1Life services, getting started, implementation or anything else, please ask. Our highly trained team is ready to help you!