Completing Assigned Document Review
When a document is assigned to an employee for sign-off and review they will need to login to the 1Life Software to either approve or reject the document they are assigned.
Assigning documents in the 1Life Software is great as it:
- allows you to store all signed documents digitally
- employees can review anywhere…anytime
- pull real-time reports on the status of assigned documents
Watch Step by Step Directions
Steps to Review a Document
To review and sign a document that has been assigned to for review you will need to:
- click Documents in the main menu
- click the Assigned Documents tab to view the list of documents that are currently assigned to you
NOTE: If you are a web admin or a group admin you will need to switch to the employee view first.
Downloading the Document
To review and then digitally sign a document you will need to (in the employee view):
- Click the name of the Document, this will download the file to your computer. Once the file is downloaded you will need to review the contents
- Once you have read the document you can click Accept if you agree with the content
- If you have concerns, then you should click Reject and leave your comments
NOTE: If you do not see the accept/reject buttons you still need to download and review the document
Finalizing the Document
- When you click either accept or reject it will allow you to add your comments regarding your decision. You can erase the default comments
- Enter your comments and click the ‘Submit’ button to send your response to your administrator.
Viewing Your Signed Documents
Clicking the Completed tab will display all of the documents you have signed and their status (Accepted / Rejected). Clicking the ‘View’ button for a specific document will show your comments.