Uploading Training Documents
Uploading Training Documents into mySafetyAssistant is a great way to store certificates so you can easily see which employee has completed. Any published training certificates can be viewed on the mobile app by employees with:
- Manager signing permissions
- Supervisor signing permission
- or the employee themselves
Uploading Training DocumentsClick the “Training” tab, then on the “Training Documents Library” tab, will take you to the training document library where you can see existing training documents and upload new ones.Training Documents are stored in groups. You manage groups by clicking on the “Manage Groups” button. Two common ways to group training documents are:
- by document types – a folder for each category of document type i.e. fall protection, first aid, etc
- by individual – a folder for each individuals training documents
- To upload a brand new training document that does not have a previous version, press the ‘Upload Training Documents’ button. This will open a window which will allow you to select the document(s) from your computer.
- For each document you need to select:
- group to store the document in.
- Set the date the training was completed
- Set the date the training needs to be re-certified by
- NOTE: If you do NOT set a re-certification date, the system can not automatically notify you when a training record is about to expire.perosanl
- NOTE: This can be set once by using the Global Settings drop down. Great if all the documents need to go into the same group or have the same completed or re-certification date.
- Click ‘Confirm’ once you’re done entering the details.
Associating Documents with EmployeesTo have a training document show up on an employee profile (mobile and web app) you need associate the document to them. An Employee can be attached to:
- All documents at once – click the “Attach To All Employees” button. This will open a dialog where you select employees by clicking “Add” and then the “Confirm” button. This will associate employee(s) to all the documents that were uploaded
- Attach an employee to an individual document – Click the “Attach” button by a specific document. This will open a dialog where you select employees by clicking “Add” and then the “Confirm” button. Employees are associated with that individual document.