Automating Online Training & Document Assignment
- Employees that are part of the label ( a group of employees with a specific safety need)
- Documents (polices, safe work procedures etc.) those employees need to review as part of their training requirements.
- Online training those employees need to take as part of their training requirements.
- Job Role – office staff, supervisor, plumber, electrician, etc.
- Division/Area of Plant – Welding, front office, paint-booth etc.
- They can be anything that fits your business
- All Employees – this is training that all employees in the company would need, regardless of role
- Supervisors – They usually have specific training needs i.e. supervisor essentials course
- Safety Committee/Rep – They have specific training needs/courses
Watch the Videos below or Follow the step-by-step-directions
Step 1 — creating a new label
- Login as a WebAdmin and click on the Employees section where you will see a Labels tab.
- Click on Add New Label, enter your new label name, and save by clicking on the checkmark.
- Your label has been added to the label list and you can access its details by clicking on it.
Step 2 — Adding employees to the Label
Find the name of the label that you want to add employees to and click on the name. To add employees you need to:
- Click on the Add Employees button to open a list of all of your employees.
- Click on the Add button by specific employees to add them. To add everyone to the label you can click on the Select All button.
- Click the confirm button to assign them to the label.
Step 3 — Bulk assigning Documents
Find the name of the label that you want to add documents to and click on the name. Then click on the documents tab. All documents listed are already assigned to the employees in the label group.
- Click on Add Documents to bring up a list of the unassigned documents.
- Click the add button by all the documents you want to be assigned to the employees that are associated with the label. You can select documents from different groups at the same time.
- Click confirm and the documents are assigned to employees associated with the label.
Step 4 — Bulk assigning “Online Training Courses”
- From the labels detail view, click on the Online Training Courses tab to see a list of courses associated with a label. All courses listed are already assigned to the employees in the label group.
- Click on Add Courses button to bring up a list of your available courses.
- Click add by the courses you want to be assigned to this label and hence specific employees.
- Click confirm to assign the selected courses to employees associated with the label.
Note: Depending on the number of employees and courses selected, this step could take some time to process. Feel free to navigate away, but rest assured we are assigning courses in the background for you!
Other Tips and Tricks
- Employees added to an existing label will automatically be assigned all documents & courses associated with it.
- They will not be re-assigned courses that the employee already had assigned.
- Removing an employee from a label will automatically remove documents & courses which were assigned to them but not completed
- If you unpublish a document, it will be removed from the label and will no longer be assigned to the users.