The amazing 1Life DEV Team has been hard at work to make it easier for your teams to get back to work this fall!
The latest and greatest release is a game changer to keep your safety management system moving forward effectively!
- No more default project “schedules”. You can now schedule out forms and documents specific to each PROJECT.
- We heard you. Now you can set a specific time for each schedule to be sent out. Evening shift, no problem, the required documents and forms sent out at the time you select.
- Scheduler also got a makeover. You will see the new user interface looks similar to the other parts of the platform, including the learning management system.
2. Contractor Manager
We’ve released 1Life – Contractor and Contractor iOS 1.1.0 App, bringing the following changes:
- Need to record who is on site at any given time! Well Phase 1 of Site Employee Management has been released. Primes and sub administrators can now manage employees sign in and sign out manually on the web-tool.
- Keeping it consistent, the menu panel has been updated to look similar to other components of the 1Life Platform. We also have moved the project sub-menus to the left menu panel to make it more user friendly on tablet and mobile screen
- We’ve revamped the login screen to match the design from other applications
- Additionally, it doesn’t have the “Are you a prime…” mention anymore, since both primes and subs can login from this screen
- We’ve revamped the “documents” screen
- It now uses 1Life’s historical “eye” icon for document publication status
- All columns have been re-worked to be properly aligned, even across groups
- Overall user improvements include;
- characters now allowed in an email address with the exception of /,
- subcontractors who have been inactivated will now be logged out and receive a message explaining their status if they try to log in.
- fixed an issue where the system was causing errors with accepting/rejecting subcontractor requirements.
- mass importing employees is now even easier as the system no longer requires numeric characters.
- in the document library, you can now click on a document name to download the file directly
- the “contractor list” screen has been redesigned to properly fit mobile screens
- made improvements on the requirements screen for better viewing on both mobile and web and ensure primes can quickly edit the requirement by clicking on the title.
- employee list table has been reviewed to match other tables’ design
Contractor Learning Management System
In case you missed last months release of the contractor learning management system, prime’s can now assign courses to sub-trades through contractor manager. Custom build your site-specific orientation and assign the training to all of your subcontractors. This month’s releases include;
- The learning management system is now accessible through the Contractor iOS 1.1.0 App. You can access all your courses directly from the app (without an extra login!)
- Prime contractors can now accept and reject course requests from their sub-employees
- Regular employees (non-administrators) can now login and take courses and also request courses through the app and web platform.