Our amazing Dev Team has been working hard all month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
- 1Life Software
- A new version of 1Life has been released, addressing the recent regression bug that would prevent group admin from filtering form instances.
- We’ve added the ability to filter forms “Requiring My Attention” on the web tool. This will help web supervisors review all forms pending their review. Please note, this feature might result in more forms than what clients can see on mobile devices at times, as mobile devices are “purging” forms that haven’t been touched in a while.
- We’ve added the ability to sign up as a young worker (this feature was not updated when we released our new Learning Management Platform).
- We’ve added the ability for web admins to filter the document library by labels.
- We’ve added the ability to NOT include archived tags in your form filters. To do so, navigate to your company profile and turn the setting off.
- As an employee supervising other users, you will now receive additional data in your personalized notification reports about the users you’re supervising. This feature was enabled by default for all users in the system. It’s fully customizable under your employee profile (note: you’ll have to be supervising at least one user to have access to it). Our support team will be communicating this to our clients.
- To Do documents will now always display in the list of To Do signed documents.
2. 1Life Contractor
- We’ve updated the screen listing form templates shared with sub-contractor to hide empty categories.