A free preview of the new MSA “Form Scheduler” is live!
- This feature lets you send a selected set of forms to mobile users on a periodic basis (such as daily, weekly, monthly, etc.).
Recipients can be added either by Project, Label, or individually.
- Optionally have the system send a summary email to you & others after sending the forms, and/or send your mobile users an email when they are assigned a form.
- Forms can also be grouped together so you can instead send them On Demand when you need them (such as for new hires, or following an incident.)
- Please find this feature under the “Tools” menu shown in next point.
The Form Exporter feature has moved to a new menu section called “Tools”, alongside the Scheduler:
- Restored notifications on mobile devices which advise the user they were assigned forms even when they don’t open mySafetyApp.
- Importing form templates – fixed an issue where as a web admin, form templates couldn’t be imported into your organization from 1Life’s ready-made templates.