The stellar 1Life Dev Team released “snow” many new features this month to make your experience even better!
- 1Life – LMS
We’ve released a new version of the Learning Management System, bringing the following changes:
- The report screen will no longer display groups with no courses (this was causing a lot of unnecessary scrolling to find the right records)
- Wallet cards “expires” term has been replaced with “expires on”
- Web administrators are now able to filter their reports by labels. The label filter will sort courses for all employees that are attached to at least one of the selected labels
- Icon colour code for published and hidden courses have been reversed:
- Published courses are displayed in green
- Hidden courses are displayed in orange
- Icon colours for the background pictures uploaded by internal administrators have been replaced:
- Published backgrounds are green
- Unpublished backgrounds are orange
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed: an issue in the report screen that would display a “count” different from how many courses were actually returned in certain cases
- Updated: the user sessions system, this should address some (hopefully all) the logged-out sessions reported
- Fixed: an issue that would prevent the new TDG course to be displayed in the record screen
- Fixed: an issue with the pagination for web administrators editing their company access to 1Life courses
- Fixed: an issue with the preview of the checkbox slide type (the preview would always be empty)
- We’ve enabled the “auto-complete” for the game slides when reviewing a previously completed course. Users no longer have to “re-complete” the game slides when reviewing a course (however, they still have the option to “restart” the game is necessary)
- We’ve changed the color codes for “published” and “unpublished” courses for course builder, to be consistent with our other color pattern: unpublished courses are displayed in “orange”, meanwhile published courses are displayed in “green”
We’ve integrated the group admin access to our learning management system, meaning:
- Group administrators can now:
- Login directly from the LMS login page.
- Login into the LMS using the links from 1Life – Web tool.
- Switch between organizations within the LMS (see the left menu items)
- Do any type of “LMS management” such as reviewing reports, assigning courses, etc., however, group administrators aren’t able to switch to the “employee view” when they’re editing a “sub-company”.
- The main menu indicates which company a group admin is currently managing (top of the menu).
- We’ve fixed an issue that would allow course builder to publish a “multiple choice” slide without at least a valid answer for all questions
- We’ve fixed other minor issues reported by our servers
- 1Life App – Android
We’ve released a new version of 1Life Android 7.3.0 (294), bringing the following changes:
- Upon synchronizing, the document library is now properly reloaded, hiding resources that would have bene deleted
- To do documents that are assigned to other users are now hidden
- 1Life – Contractor
We’ve released a new version of 1Life – Contractor, introducing a new feature for exporting form instances to PDF.
- When looking at sub-contractor form instances, you can now use the “download” button to export the form to a PDF format.
- We’ve reviewed the whole layout of the form export feature, optimizing the space, and adding consistency with the icons used for each cell type.
Please note: this is on-going work, and we will continue to bring minor changes to the design taking into consideration clients’ feedback.
- Re-ordering your form templates in 1Life – Web Tool will now affect the order of the templates in 1Life – Contractor
- We’ve fixed an issue with saved requirement templates, ensuring the order of the requirement is kept.
- We’ve updated the contractor list to hide empty groups when searching for a specific contractor.
- We’ve fixed a bug on the UI that would collapse buttons together on smaller screens.
- We’ve added the ability for prime contractors to attach notes to their subs.
- We’ve removed the “action” buttons on deleted subs from the contractor list. A prime must reactivate a sub before it can be modified.
- We’ve fixed an issue that would send an email to de-activated users.
- We’ve added a visual indicator on the requirement page to remind primes that changes are automatically saved.
- We’ve updated the routing of the application for sub-contractors: they are taken to the “requirement” page by default after logging in.
- We’ve made some changes to the sub-contractor requirement page:
- We’ve removed the search feature.
- We’ve updated the headers (it’s now: question, answer, attached files, status).
- The attached files column now indicates if any requirement is pending; it also provides an “attach file” button.
- The sub-contractor can answer the requirement directly in the “answer” column.
- We’ve removed the horizontal scrolling from the “import requirement template” screen.
- We’ve removed the ability for primes to delete documents submitted by their sub-contractors.