The stellar 1Life Dev Team has been hard at work releasing new features this month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
- 1Life – LMS
We’ve released a new version of 1Life – LMS, bringing the following changes:
- Internal administrators can now create and manage groups for all the 1Life courses
- Web administrators can create their own “company groups” and re-organize their courses
- Course groups can be managed in the “Course Builder” section by selecting “Manage Groups”
- Courses are organized in the groups in the web admin “All Training Courses” screen
- The course groups are also indicated when exporting the report screen to an excel spreadsheet
- Please note, course groups aren’t displayed in the employees’ screen at the moment
- Web administrators can now send multiple email reminders at once from the “Courses” screen
- Companies within a group can now attach documents to their labels!