January 2021 mySafetyAssistant Features
Changes made to the new Learning Management Platform
We’ve listened to your feedback and made several changes to the new online courses tool:
- Game slides are keeping their correct answers, shuffling only wrong answers upon submission
- Web administrators can now override the course details, such as
- Recertification period
- Validity period
We’ve released the course builder for all web-administrators
Many of you asked for the ability to build your courses and we’ve implemented it. You can now create and manage your company-specific online courses via the menu “Course Builder”
We’ve released the new Contractor Management Platform
While this is a beta release and we’re still working on making it a better experience for all prime and sub-contractors, our new Contractor Management Platform is out and available via the menu “MSA Contractor”
At the current stage, it provides you with the ability to manage your sub-contractors and send requests to them.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent additional signatures to be displayed on the web-tool
- Updated the overall UI of the Learning Management Platform to make it simpler
- Released a patch for mySafetyApp iOS and Android that will improve the synchronization. We’ve removed a lot of calls that weren’t necessary anymore. Make sure to update your devices for better performances!