Our amazing Dev Team has been working hard all month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
1. 1Life Software
- We’ve made a change to assist you with mass uploading projects with duplicate names.
- As a web admin assigning documents to employees, you won’t be able to assign to a user without a web license anymore (users without a web license will be hidden from the list). Remember 1 active user equals 1 mobile and 1 web license.
- As a web admin or regular user, you can now turn all of your notifications off at once.
- It is now optional to add a due date to a user’s training task.
- The expiration date is now the same on both the Private Document Library list and the Private Library Document details screens.
- Manager signatures now display their title on document sign-offs.
- Exporting documents when the filter “expiration date” is used no longer displays an empty exported spreadsheet
- On the mobile app, form template watchers will now receive all of their email notifications!
2. 1Life LMS
- We’ve made searching for an employee easier when assigning courses to employees (allowing search by full name).
- The Sequence game slide has been fixed as there was a little glitch with the same answer in multiple places.
- As a web admin looking for course information, the “i” icon has been replaced with a “View Course Information” button.
- As a web admin looking at Reports, we’ve added a label at the top of the page that indicates how many courses were found in total:
- As a web admin cloning a course in your organization, you will now have a reminder to update the general information for the cloned course.
- The WHMIS Course has been fixed to ensure the slides will no longer stall upon hitting the “Next” button.
- The list of courses from the “Report” screen is no longer different from the Export result.
- Image and text slides with bullet lists now display properly on iOS devices.
- Video players are now an appropriate size on iOS devices.
- The “Check Answer” or “Next” button does not overlap with the background on iOS devices anymore.
- Course certificates are now displayed on one page for companies with a long name
- Duplicate answers can no longer be created on the “Image Match” game slide
- Duplicate answers can no longer be created on the “Fill in the Blanks” game slide
- The “Image Match” game slide no longer has an empty rectangle after all answers are selected
- The mobile preview for the “Fill in the Blanks” game slide will now refresh the results
3. 1Life Contractor
- We’ve fixed an issue that would show a warning when logging out of the Contractor platform.
- Contractor employees’ passwords are now following the same validation as our other web platforms (must be at least 6 characters, at least one lower case letter and one upper case letter, at least one digit, and the character ‘#’ is prohibited).
- As a prime contractor, you can now sort your trade types alphabetically!
- When adding more than one contractor to a trade type, it will now clear the form from the previous contractor’s information.
- A required document’s expiration date can now be edited as a prime contractor AND sub-contractor!
- When I reactivate a previously deleted sub-contractor, it won’t miss the most recent form templates or most recent projects.
- As a web admin contractor (prime of sub), you can add an entry to a project’s presence records.
- Primes now have access to all form templates when creating a new form.
- We have made a change that will prevent you from changing the file extension.
- The filters for archived sub-contractor now work when it’s cleared
4. 1Life Scheduler
- You’re now able to sort your schedule histories by “Created”, “Waiting To Sync”, “Sync’d” and “Done”!
- You’re also now able to export a schedule’s history:
- The default schedule’s project under settings will load the first time a company is created.
- A schedule that has finished (due to “end date” being in the past) will no longer display a “next scheduled date”.
- You can now search for a form template or document to attach to a schedule using the search bar feature!