The stellar 1Life Dev Team has been hard at work releasing new features this month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
- 1Life Software
We’ve released a new version of the 1Life Web Tool, bringing the following changes:
- On the dashboard, “Training Document Status” has been renamed “Training Record Status”.
- When mass importing projects, we’re now validating project names against the archived project of the company (to prevent duplicates).
- We’ve fixed an issue with the breadcrumb when selecting a form template from the “To do” form list.
- We’ve fixed an issue with form template section and element ordering when building templates as a web admin.
- Form Tools
- We’ve added a filter for “metadata” when looking for forms to export
- We’ve added a filter for forms with no outstanding corrective action in the “form finalizer”
- We’ve added the ability to “re-run” a job that has expired
- We’ve updated the code to properly handle forms with missing images
- We’ve added a limit on how many forms can be added to a single job (this is to prevent export jobs that cannot be downloaded) The limit is 200!
- We’ve added a feature for web admin to manually start their export jobs
- We’ve added a new view that indicates the recipient of the export job that was completed
- We’ve fixed a bug that would throw an error when attempting to download files through the synchronization
Introducing Our NEW Notification System
We’ve released our new notification system! It’s fully customizable (under your user profile in the 1Life software) and it will send you reports on forms, training, documents, online courses, employees, etc. The email notification will also provide you with dynamic links taking you to the appropriate report on 1Life when possible. For more information please see our July User tip video.
See the below example of the notification: