The stellar 1Life Dev Team has been hard at work releasing new features this month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
- 1Life – Contractor
A new version of 1Life – Contractor was released to production, bringing our new horizontal menu:
- Prime users can now import requirement templates made by 1Life internal administrators.
- 1Life – LMS
A new release of 1Life – LMS was also deployed to production, bringing you the new horizontal menu and a few fixes:
- We’ve fixed an issue that would cause the report page to not filter correctly.
- You now can copy over audio when you clone a course.
- We updated the wording from “Hidden Courses” to “Archived / Hidden”, making it easier to group these two items together.
- We’ve also fixed an issue that would cause cloned courses to not belong to any group.
- 1Life – Course Builder
- Web administrators can now upload their own company’s image library to illustrate their title slides:
- Navigate to “Course Builder” and “Background” to upload your pictures!
- This will now enable you to put your own custom pictures onto each and every title slide.
- 1Life – Scheduler
In September 2021, we released an update for clients to be able to specify the project, and the time a schedule is to be sent out. In our release notes, we advised users to ensure they updated their schedules as the default time was midnight.
We have released an update for those of you who have not yet edited your schedule, as some schedules created prior to September 2021 that were not updated, may have stopped running. Not all schedules were affected.
If you are one of the clients, you may have additional To Do Forms and Documents due to the release. We will be happy to archive any additional To Do’s for you.