The stellar 1Life Dev Team has been hard at work releasing new features this month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
- 1Life – Scheduler
We’ve released a new version of 1Life Scheduler, bringing the following changes:
- We’ve resolved a bug that would undo schedule title upon updating the attached project.
- We’ve disabled the ability to send reminder for to do forms that were archived.
- We’ve updated the loading animation to be more consistent with our other web applications.
- We’ve resolved a bug that would prevent the user from displaying all projects when picking a project for their schedules and one that would prevent the user from searching for a specific project.
- We’ve updated the mobile notification to provide more details about how many forms and how many documents were assigned to user through the schedule.
- We’ve updated the email notification sent to email recipients to provide more details about how many forms and how many documents were assigned to user through the schedule.
- 1Life – Contractor
We’ve released a new version of Contractor iOS, bringing the following changes:
- We’ve fixed a bug that would allow users to enter empty spaces for required text answers.
- We’ve fixed an issue that would prevent form element notes and images filled out from the web to be synchronized with mobile devices.
- We’ve fixes an issue introduced with the latest release of iOS 15 (navigation bar and tab bar turning black after scrolling tables).
- We’ve updated the UI (navigation bars) for when a user is previewing a document.
- We’ve updated the UI on the home screen to properly display each menu label even on smaller devices (iPhone 5 or 6. iPods).
- We’ve updated the UI to inform the user if a training they’ve requested was missing from our server (and therefore can’t be displayed).
- We’ve added an automatic prompt on the login screen asking you for your username and password if you’ve never logged in before.
- We’ve updated the synchronization process to automatically log the user out if his/her password was changed.
Contractor Web Tool
We’ve released a new version of the Contractor Web Tool, bringing the following hot fix:
- We’ve resolved an issue that would prevent users from attaching documents to their requirements while setting an expiration date.