The system can now optionally send employees a notification e-mail whenever they are assigned a Form. Ideal for businesses where users don’t often check their mobile app! This feature can be turned on or off for the whole organization under Your Account → Company Profile → Notify form assignment by email.
As a user editing a form template, you can now optionally require a Safety Rep signature similar to requiring a Manager or Supervisor signature. Note each mobile user must upgrade their device to the latest version of mySafetyApp to see this option.
Improved pre-generated content for free trial users.
Released iOS updates to correct:
- black squares appeared when signing your name on certain iOS devices such as MacBook Pro 3
- some users saw text labels cut-off on menu buttons
- on some screens, when trying to type in the “Search” bar it would scroll off the top of the screen and disappear
- some users would see some signature images show “error downloading” instead of displaying the signature
Released Android updates to:
- improve the handling of a rare issue affecting some users where adding a contact would instead add many duplicate copies of that contact
- correct an issue where Android 9 users were unable to sync due to the app stopping
As per our “Notice to Android users” sent October 31, Google now prevents us from delivering Android fixes optimized for Android version 8 and earlier. In our testing, we have not seen issues with this, but if a user encounters undesired behaviour, we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to offer a resolution until they are able to run the app on Android 9.
The text on some Forms when printed out was very small – in these cases the text is now larger and easier to read.
In the Form Exporter utility, fixed an issue where the “add all” feature would add fewer forms than expected.