The stellar 1Life Dev Team released SPOOKTACULAR features this month to make your experience even better!
1. 1Life – Learning Management System
- Web administrators now have an “Expired Course Report” screen where they can see all expired courses for their employees.
- “Replace Courses”: The system will now automatically archive an original course with a selected replacement (i.e.: a new and improved or updated version of a course). Upon expiration, training records attached to the old course will automatically be re-assigned using the new course.
- A course cannot be replaced twice.
- Once a course has been replaced, it cannot be “un-archived”.
- Additionally, we’ve revamped the main menu to match the design of the other applications.
2. 1Life – Scheduler
- The UI (user interface) has been slightly changed. The main difference is that the steps for creating a new job are presented vertically (as opposed to horizontally before). This makes it compatible with smaller screens such as tablets or phones!
- We’ve added the ability to create semi-annual schedules.
- You can now save the time the schedule should run, independently of the “starting date”.
- We’ve fixed all major bugs that were reported.
- A “save and close” button is always available when editing a schedule, allowing for quick exit
- We’ve resolved issues with the pagination when searching for schedules
- We’ve resolved issues with pagination when adding projects, employees, or labels
- We’ve resolved an error that was thrown upon clicking multiple times on the same buttons
3. 1Life – Contractor Manager
- We’ve revamped the contractor list UI (user interface) to be more consistent with the rest of the software (matching the other tables’ design)
- You can now re-order:
- trade types by drag and dropping them
- contractors by drag and dropping them
- The phone number for contractor users is now an optional field
- We’re re-worded several emails
- The one sent to contractors after a prime updates the requirements
- The footer for all emails sent to contractors to suggest reaching out to their primes if they encounter issues
- We’ve added the option to replace an existing requirement template
- We’ve fixed several bugs, such as:
- An error that was thrown when attempting to create requirements with lengthy names
- A validation error with contractor name when mass uploading contractors
- A typo in the UI when entering a duplicate username
- Some overflow issues with certain labels
Contractor Manager iOS App
- The app now properly detects if your username and/or password changed and logs you out before prompting you to re-enter your credentials.
- “Text field” cells that are required will not accept empty “spaces” anymore
- We’ve addressed an issue that would prevent checkbox’s notes to be synchronized across devices