The stellar 1Life Dev Team were back to school this month and released many features to make your experience even better!
1. 1Life – Learning Management System
- Emails will be sent to all employees when they’ve been assigned a course, and another email will be sent 15 days before its due if it hasn’t been completed yet.
- Emails will be sent every 30 days to all web administrators with a list of all courses expiring within the next 45 days. You can control these setting in your user profile. Never miss a recertification again!
- References to “mSA” have been replaced with “1Life”
- The emails sent by the LMS will state the user’s company name (for both 1Life users and Contractor users)
- NOTE: The previous emails sent via the system won’t be sent over anymore (so no duplicates!)
- Course list is now ordered by “Not Started”, “In Progress” and “Completed” on mobile screens, making it easier for a student to find their courses that need to be done!
- The Multiple Choice games’ selected answer is now more emphasized.
- As a web administrator, you can now send reminders to multiple users at once! Saving time and ensure your people get the training done.
- As a user taking a course, you can now choose to see the course content on the left of your screen, by clicking on content. If you no longer want to see the content, simply click on “X” on the Course Content Bar.
2. 1Life – Course Builder
- Every slide type has its own icon now! This will make it easier to identify what type of slides you have included in your masterpiece.
- You can now attach audio to ANY slide type! Simply click on the icon, find the audio file and viola! The possibilities are endless.
- Web administrators can now hide courses provided by 1Life from their course list.
WHY might you want to do this?
- The course might not be relevant to your organization (but provided for free).
- Maybe you duplicated and customized a 1Life course to your organization so you don’t need the original anymore!
3. 1Life – Mobile App and Web
We’ve released a new version of our mobile app and the web tool, bringing the following new features:
- You can now choose to hide the “Recent News” menu from your mobile app. The settings has been made available to all web administrators.
- The latest version of iOS and Android will hide the menu accordingly. Have your people updated to the newest app? If not, they are missing out on some really great things.
4. 1Life – Contractor
We’ve released a new version of 1Life – Contractors, bringing the phase two of our Employee Attendance project:
- Need to keep track of who is on site! Well now you can enable a custom sign in view for anyone to submit attendance for your projects. They simply scan the QR code and choose sign in or out. You or the subcontractor forgot to add the employee to the system, or someone new? No worries, the employee can select temporary worker, fill out the details and they will be automatically added.
5. 1Life Software – We’re Rebranding!
We’ve released a new version of 1Life, replacing several occurrences of “mysafetyassistant” with “1Life”, including:
- In the email disclaimers
- When creating new users
- When resetting a password
- When updating a username
- When assigning courses (although this code seems to be from the old system)
- When sending schedule task reports to consulting
- When updating labels
- In the web tool for free trial users
- In the terms of services
- When updating project’s employees