Our amazing Dev Team has been working hard all month to show their love in the software they develop to make your user experience better.
- 1Life Software
We’ve released a new version of the 1Life software, bringing the ability to create Tasks for Online Courses. This is a major release that involved cleaning up our databases and updating all the code related to the tasks system in the software.
Here’s a full list of the changes:
- As a web admin, you can now:
- Set up your employee checklist (training matrix) with online courses. This ensures reminders as the due date approaches and allows for a quick check in the employee file to see any completed or outstanding tasks.
- Set up notifications for all users. Turn them off or on, and change the frequency.
- When a course is replaced, associated training tasks are now updated accordingly.
- Fixed a bug that would show an error message when looking at forms and/or signed documents from a contact.
- As a web admin creating a new user, the browser will no longer prefill the “username” and “password” fields based on personal identifiers.
- Regular users can now update their own notifications.
- Form tools:
- When creating an export job, selecting “Add All” forms will no longer result in more forms being added to the job than the initial total.
- 1Life – LMS
- As a user taking a course, you’ll now see your progression underneath the slides.
- Course builders can now convert any custom slides to another slide type (while keeping the HTML content).
- We’ve updated the code to properly update labels when a course associated with any label is being replaced.
- We’ve made a major update that will result in training certificates generated from the online course to re-use previous training records. From now on, when a user re-completes a course, the new certificate will be attached to his/her existing training record, while the old certificate will be available through the file history of the record.
- As a user taking a course for the second time, the “re-certification” date on the updated record will now change to match the new date!
- 1Life – Scheduler
- Schedules will now indicate “Will end on [date]” when that schedule is about to end.
- Schedules with no end date no longer display “will end on undefined”.
- Schedules will no longer run 30 minutes sooner between every run (resulting in the long term to schedules running a day earlier).
- 1Life – Contractor
- Online courses will now display images for users.