Life Cycle of a Mobile Form
On this article, you’ll learn the step by step process on how to complete your mobile forms.
- Once logged in to mySafetyApp, go to Forms. Fill out new form by answering all the required information (see “Filling Out a Form” if you need help).
- After filling it out, submit the form by clicking “Next” and assign it to Supervisor or Manager for the form to be reviewed. On this stage, the form will be labeled “Submitted”. If the finalized option is present, then you may finalized it or assign to another employee for review.
- The supervisor or manager that was assigned will now have access to the form via “Requiring My Attention” to review the submitted form.
- Once reviewed, the supervisor or manager needs to sign the form. On this stage, the form will be labeled “Reviewed”.
- If the form doesn’t need to be assign to a manager, the supervisor needs to click “Next” and choose “Finalize”. On this stage, the form will be labeled “Final”.
- Now your form has been completed and it’s now on its finalized state.