Prevent Duplicating of Forms
As a safety professional you can now decide what forms your employees are able to duplicate (or not). Duplicating an existing form allows a user to make an exact copy of it. The selected answers and ALL corrective actions are copied from the existing form into a new draft form. This can make form creation faster. As an example, you have a hazard that is present every day you are on the job site i.e. Power lines.
Some reasons you may want to prevent duplicating forms:
- Critical safety sensitive forms such as confined spaces should be started new each time,
- Employees are “entering” the same comments in a question (the answer is most likely the same because the form is duplicated!)
By default all forms are set to allow duplication but you can update a specific form by changing the toggle as seen in the screen shot below.
Watch Step by Step Directions
Steps To Update Prevent Duplicating of Forms
- Click on “Forms” in the main navigation
- Click on “My Form Templates”
- Click on the for you want to update
Then you need to click on the toggle to turn duplicating on or off