Using Ready-Made Form Templates
Ready-Made Form Templates is a library of forms that are ready for you to use. These forms were created by safety professionals and can be used as-is. There are forms for:
- Inspection Checklists
- Report Forms
- Sign In Sheets
- Risk Assessments
- Monitoring Checklists – High Risk Work
- Competency Assessment Checklists
Watch Step by Step Directions[divider size=”30px”]
Steps to Add a Ready-Made Template
- Click on Forms
- Then Click on Ready-Made Templates in the drop-down
You will now see a list of all of the digital forms that are available to you. You use these forms as-is or customize them to meet your specific needs. If a form is highlighted in green and the “Add” button is disabled (like ‘AED Inspection and Maintenance Checklist” below) that means this form has already been added to “My Form Templates”.
For any forms you wish to add you will need to:
- Click on the grey add button by each form name, this will turn the “Add” button green indicating it will be added
- To not add it, just click the “Add” button again
- When you have selected all the forms you want to copy over to My Form Templates, Click on Add to My Templates
NOTE: Depending on how many forms you selected, it may take several minutes for them all to copy over to “My Form Templates”[divider size=”25px”]
You should see a notification saying the form was created successfully. You will now see the “Add” button has been greyed out and the row has been highlighted green. When you click ‘My Form Templates’ you will see the new form within the group it belongs to. At this point, you may edit the form just like ones you created yourself.
NOTE: For the form to show up in the mobile application, you need to remember to publish it by clicking on the Orange Eye beside the form you added.