Step by Step Directions
To add a new employee, click ‘Employees
’ in the main menu, then click the ‘Add New Employee
On the edit screen, Enter the following information for the Individual:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email – It is highly recommended to add an email address so that that individual gets email notifications when new documents, training etc are assigned to them. If they individual does not have an email address, then you will need to notify them of new safety tasks they need to perform.
- Username – It is highly recommended to use the email address as the username
Set the specific permissions of the employee. These permissions determine the type of access each employee will have:
- Web Administrators have access to one specific company account and will be able to add new records / documents into their companies SMS, assign / manage employee training and certificates, build electronic forms using the mobile app form builder, add / inactivate employees and review account reports.
- Web Access sets the employee’s ability to log into mySafetyAssistant web application for the purposes of taking online training courses and reviewing assigned documents. This will use one of your Web licenses.
- Mobile Access determines if this employee will be able to log into mySafetyApp iOS and Android applications. This will use one of your mobile licenses.
- Supervisor determines if this individual will be able to sign mySafetyApp forms as a supervisor.
- Manager determines if this individual will be able to sign mySafetyApp forms as a manager.
If you are using labels to automate setting safety standards for new roles, click on the “Add Label
” button to add relevant labels for the individual. If you are not using labels, a great improvement in your safety management would be to read “Automate Training & Document Assignment through Labels
If you do not have enough licenses to add a new employee for either web or mobile, please contact 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions at email@example.com to add additional licenses.