Adding A New Project
When using the mobile application, you will be required to select project to sign a document or complete a form. One way to think of a project is a folder in a filing cabinet. If you were to file this form (or document) away, what folder would it go in? This allows easy filtering and look up to see how different projects/teams/divisions are doing filling out forms.Some ideas for naming projects:
- Area of a Plant/Building – welding, front office, shipping, etc
- Locations of long term projects – 412 Portage Ave, 280 Stradbrook, etc
- Groups of employees –
Adding a new project
- First click “Forms” in the main menu
- Then click the “Projects” tab
- Click the “Add new project” button
- You can add the name of employees that belongs to the Project by clicking the ‘Employees’ tab then ‘Add Employees’ button. NOTE: If you plan to use project filtering (in company settings) you will need to add employees to projects.
- You can see all the mobile forms and mobile document sign-offs under it by clicking ‘Forms’ or ‘Mobile Document Sign-Offs’ tab.