What is a course “due date”?
The due date for a course is the date that you expect them to compete the course by. For each course, you can configure the number of days an individual has to complete the course. Due dates can not be set for individuals, they can only be set at the course level.The due date is also there:
- As a reminder for the individual when you expect them to complete a course
- A way for you to filter reports to see who is approaching or past their due date.
- To generate Notifications to alert you on:
- The number of current course enrollments near their due date since the last reporting period.
- The number of currently enrolled courses not completed that are passed the due date or have a failed status.